ALTERATION OF SITE AND/OR SITE CONTENT
Scranton Products may modify, suspend, or discontinue any existing feature, aspect, product, good or service available through this Site, as well as any content of this Site, including that of any third parties, at any time,. Scranton Products may add new content, features, aspects, products, goods or service available through this Site at any time. Scranton Products may alter the availability of any feature of this Site or service related to any feature of this Site at any time.
LIMITATION ON ACCESS OR USAGE OF SITE
SCRANTON PRODUCTS may limit your access to any part of this Site without notice to you. SCRANTON PRODUCTS may terminate your use of its Site at any time without prior notice.
CONDUCT IN USING SITE
* You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes.
* You agree to use this Site only for its intended purposes.
* SCRANTON PRODUCTS reserves the right to prohibit any conduct involving this Site that it deems to be inappropriate.
* You agree not to disrupt this Site.
* You agree not to interfere with or compromise the security of this Site, or any computers, servers, accounts, networks, data, software and/or hardware associated with this Site.
* You agree not to disrupt or interfere with any other visitor’s use of this Site.
* You agree not to attempt to obtain access to any portion of this Site, any computer, server, account, network, software or hardware associated with the Site, from which you are restricted.
* You agree that you are solely responsible for any actions you undertake while visiting this Site and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations applicable to this Site and the Internet, including United States copyright and export regulations.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All information, content and material (“Content”) made available by SCRANTON PRODUCTS through this Site is owned by or licensed to SCRANTON PRODUCTS.
SCRANTON PRODUCTS and its licensors retain all rights in this Content. All Content, including but not limited to the Site design, text, drawings, photographs, graphics, sound recordings and video recordings are protected by copyrights owned by SCRANTON PRODUCTS or its licensors. The Content and any and all such copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner.
SCRANTON PRODUCTS grants you permission to display, copy, distribute, print and/or download the Content on this Site for your use only. If you display, copy, distribute, print and/or download the Content on this Site then you may not modify that Content and you must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the Content. The permission granted herein terminates automatically if you breach these terms or conditions. Upon termination of the permission, you must immediately destroy any Content you displayed, copied, distributed, printed and/or downloaded.
“SCRANTON PRODUCTS”, www.Scranton Products.com, and all other SCRANTON PRODUCTS trademarks, are either registered trademarks, trademarks, service marks or otherwise protected property of SCRANTON PRODUCTS and may not be used, copied or imitated without the prior written consent of SCRANTON PRODUCTS.
SCRANTON PRODUCTS’s intellectual property may not be used in connection with any service or product that is not SCRANTON PRODUCTS’s. SCRANTON PRODUCTS’s intellectual property may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or in any manner that disparages SCRANTON PRODUCTS. Other registered trademarks, trademarks, product names, company names, service marks and otherwise protected property displayed on this Site are the property of their respective owners and are subject to the terms and conditions applied by those owners to their intellectual property.
The compilation of the Content on this Site is the exclusive property of SCRANTON PRODUCTS and is protected by U.S. and International Copyright law. You may not mirror any Content contained in this Site on any other Site, or server.
PROCEDURE FOR ALLEGING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT UNDER DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
A. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content supplied by visitors and other third parties on the Site (“Third Party Content”) infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a written notification pursuant to DMCA by providing SCRANTON PRODUCTS with the following:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3) Identification of the Third Party Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit SCRANTON PRODUCTS to locate the material;
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit SCRANTON PRODUCTS to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the Third Party Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
B. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Third Party Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Third Party Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to SCRANTON PRODUCTS at the address set forth below:
1) Your physical or electronic signature;
2) Identification of the Third Party Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Third Party Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Third Party Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Third Party Content; and
4) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal court in Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
5) If a counter-notice is received by SCRANTON PRODUCTS, SCRANTON PRODUCTS may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that SCRANTON PRODUCTS may replace the removed Third Party Content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Third Party Content provider, member or user, the removed Third Party Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at SCRANTON PRODUCTS’ sole discretion.
6) You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
7) SCRANTON PRODUCTS will only respond to DMCA Notices that it receives by mail, e-mail or fax at the addresses below:
SCRANTON PRODUCTS INC.
801 EAST COREY STREET,
SCRANTON, PA 18505
Attention: Maria Knapp
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 855-376-6161
It is often difficult to determine if your copyright has been infringed. SCRANTON PRODUCTS may elect to not respond to DMCA Notices that do not substantially comply with all of the foregoing requirements, and SCRANTON PRODUCTS may elect to remove allegedly infringing material that comes to its attention via notices that do not substantially comply with the DMCA.
Please note that the DMCA provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We may send the information that you provide in your notice to the person who provided the allegedly infringing work. That person may elect to send us a DMCA Counter-Notification.
Without limiting SCRANTON PRODUCTS’ other rights, SCRANTON PRODUCTS may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate a repeat infringer’s access to the Site and any other website owned or operated by SCRANTON PRODUCTS.
You should also be aware that we may forward the DMCA Counter-Notification to the party who sent us the DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE.” SCRANTON PRODUCTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, CONCERNING THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. SCRANTON PRODUCTS DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY. YOU AGREE TO VISIT THIS SITE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, AND ANY CONTENT, GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SCRANTON PRODUCTS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR THAT A VISITOR’S USE WILL BE CONTINUOUS AND/OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THE CONTENT, INCLUDING INFORMATION ABOUT GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CURRENT. SCRANTON PRODUCTS MAKES NO WARRANTY CONCERNING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT, GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SCRANTON PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE. NEITHER SCRANTON PRODUCTS, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, SERVING, HOSTING, MAINTAINING AND/OR UPDATING THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND/ OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DETERIORATION OR CORRUPTION OF FILES, DELETION OR CORRUPTION OF E-MAIL, ERRORS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, AND/OR DELAYS, THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, RESULTING FROM ACTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, NETWORK FAILURE, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURE, THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SCRANTON PRODUCTS’S NEGLIGENCE OR YOUR OWN ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS, AND ANY OTHER CAUSE, EVEN IF SCRANTON PRODUCTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THIS SECTION APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT, GOODS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE IS PROHIBITED, SCRANTON PRODUCTS’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY THAT JURISDICTION.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SCRANTON PRODUCTS and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, licensees and assigns, from and against any damages, losses, costs, or expenses that any such parties may incur as a result of your use of this Site or your use of the Content, goods and/or services available through this Site.
SITUS, VENUE & JURISDICTION
This Site is controlled by SCRANTON PRODUCTS from its offices within Pennsylvania. SCRANTON PRODUCTS complies with all laws of Pennsylvania applicable to this Site and to the Internet. Visitors who choose to visit this Site from other jurisdictions do so on their own initiative. Those visitors are solely responsible for compliance with their local laws.
Claims relating to this Site, to the use of this Site, and to the information content, material, goods and services available through this Site are governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You hereby unconditionally, voluntarily, and irrevocably consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts, state and Federal, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for any litigation concerning this Site, your use of this Site and any purchases made through this Site. You agree not to plead forum non-conveniens in any such action.
Scranton Products (Santana/Comtec/Capitol)
801 East Corey Street
Scranton, PA 18505